Welcome to CICONEA NUTRICION, S. L. privacy notice
In CICONEA NUTRICIÓN S.L. We are committed to the protection of your privacy. This privacy notice explains how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information, and how we respect all the rights you benefit from under Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection. Personal and Guarantee of Digital Rights and EU Regulation 2016/679.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The company that collects, processes and shares your personal data is: CICONEA NUTRICIÓN S.L. with fiscal identification number B-86343514 and registered office at CALLE MADRE PAULA GIL CANO 2, 30.009, MURCIA – ESPAÑA. This entity owns the website www.ciconea.com.
Users may contact the person responsible for the protection of data through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to CICONEA NUTRICIÓN S.L are collected with the following purposes:
- Management, study and resolution of queries.
- Sending advertising and commercial prospection by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of diverse nature.
- CONSERVATION TIME OF DATA
We will only retain your Personal Information if reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, or to comply with the applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
When your personal information is processed:
- To fulfill the contract signed with us, we keep your Personal Information for a period of 7 years, counting from the date of completion of an order with contractual value.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, we keep your Personal Information as established by applicable law.
- In all other cases, we process your personal information, depending on the type, for a maximum of 5 years from the date of our last interaction with you.
- SCOPE OF PRIVACY NOTICE
Our Privacy Notice applies to all Personal Information that we collect, use, share or process through our business activities, both online and in person, that display, link or reference this Privacy Notice, including:
- Our websites.
- Our official pages on social networks.
- Our emails.
- Our applications.
- Our online and face-to-face campaigns.
- Your conversations or correspondence with our representatives.
Throughout this document, we will refer to our online activities as “Sites,” and our offline activities as “Services.”
You should bear in mind that our Sites may contain hyperlinks to websites, applications, etc. of third parties that we do not control and that are not covered by this Privacy Notice. We have no responsibility for the content and activities of these websites, applications, etc. of third parties. As these third parties may collect your personal information, we suggest that you check the privacy policies of these third parties for more information about their use of your Personal Information.
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
First of all, we can obtain your personal information directly from you, for example when you subscribe to our newsletters, register on our sites, buy a product of ours, complete a survey, make a comment or comment, post something on our social networks, subscribes to direct marketing, etc.
Personal information collected in this way may include:
- First name
- Email address
- Phone number (and recordings when you call our customer service line).
- Credit card or other payment information.
- Date of birth.
- Information related to the purchase and use of the product.
- Information, comments or content that you provide us in relation to your marketing preferences. In order to offer products and services aligned with your interest and improve your user experience, we will create a “commercial profile” based on the information provided. They will be taken by having automated decisions based on that profile, informing you about the logic used in them, as well as the importance and implications foreseen for you.
- User generated content, publications and other content that you submit to our Sites.
- In certain circumstances, information you have given us about your family or other people. In such cases, we assume that you are entitled to share any personal information you provide about them.
- In certain circumstances, and always in accordance with the legal requirements to that effect and with your consent, sensitive personal information, such as information related to your image, your health (including information related to the use of the product and medical history), and biometric data collected during voluntary consumer participation in research studies (such as facial expression recognition, heart rate and skin condition)
- Demographic information.
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily supply us directly.
Personal information collected in this way may include:
- Information about your device (mobile) or your browser type.
- Information about the way you use our websites, such as the details of the web pages you have seen, the advertisements and hyperlinks you have clicked on, etc.
- If you have opened emails sent by us.
- The websites you have visited before reaching one of our websites.
- Your IP address.
- The hyperlinks you clicked on.
- Your username, profile picture, gender, networks and any other information you choose to share when using third-party sites (such as when you use the “Like” feature on Facebook or the +1 functionality on Google+).
- Your MAC address.
- Information that you choose to share through the use of social network tools incorporated into our websites or through the use of login data in social networks to access certain sites or product applications of CICONEA NUTRICIÓN S.L.
- Information you share with us about your location. Wherever the local law requires it, we will only use that information when you have agreed that we can do it.
Lastly, we may also collect personal information about you from other sources. These other sources may include:
- Our trusted business partners.
- Social network pages.
- Consumer research organizations.
- Credit rating agencies.
- Intermediaries that facilitate the portability of data.
- Other members of our group.
Personal information collected in this way may include your interests, such as hobbies and pets, consumer and market research data, behavior of purchase, publicly observed data, or activities such as blogs, videos, on-line publications and content generated by users.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Third-party service providers
We may share your personal information with third-party reliable service providers that work on our behalf, such as marketing agencies, market research companies, e-commerce service providers, software and other IT service providers, merchants that market products of CICONEA NUTRICIÓN SL, call centers, payment gateways, etc. These third-party service providers are obliged not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by us, or otherwise in accordance with our instructions.
Other trusted third parties
We may also share and exchange your personal information with other trusted third parties, such as our business partners, advertisers (where we have it allowed), in order to offer you personalized content, including advertising of more relevant products and services. interest for you These third parties can configure and access their own cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technologies on your device, in order to send you personalized content and advertising when you visit the CICONEA NUTRICIÓN S.L.
- NECESSARY DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary or prudent in the light of our obligations under applicable law:
- In connection with any legal investigation.
- To comply with the relevant laws or to respond to court orders, subpoenas or orders that are delivered to us.
- To protect or defend our rights.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information you provide us is stored in computer systems located in controlled facilities, which can only be accessed by a limited number of people who need to know it to carry out their tasks and any service you request.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- Request a copy of the personal information we have about you.
- Request that we update the personal information we have about you or correct any personal information that you believe is incorrect or incomplete.
- Request that we delete the personal information we have about you or restrict the way we use your personal information.
- Revoke consent for the processing of your personal information (to the extent that such processing is based on consent).
- Oppose the processing by us of your personal information (including for direct marketing purposes).
- Request that your personal data be transferred to you or another data controller.
In addition, in certain circumstances we can process your personal data through automated decision making, including the creation of profiles. This can include the segmentation and adaptation of the data to allow us to adapt our communications and products to the detected needs. Depending on your location, you may be able to request not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
If you wish to exercise these rights or know if they apply to you, you can write to CALLE MADRE PAULA GIL CANO 2, 30.009, MURCIA – SPAIN. You can also contact us using the information in the “Contact us” section of this Privacy Notice.
If you are not satisfied with the treatment we have given your personal information or any query or request that you have raised regarding privacy, you have the right to file a complaint with your local data protection agency, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) at the following address:
C/ Jorge Juan 6,28001, Madrid
Phone number: (+34) 901 100 099/ 912 663 517
You can find additional information at http://www.agpd.es.
- AGE MINORITY
In general, our sites are not aimed at minors, and we ask that children under 16 years do not provide personal information through our sites.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 16 who has registered with one of our Sites, or believes you have provided us with personal information, contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or use the detailed information in the “Contact us” section to eliminate this information, information voluntarily provided by minors under 16 years of age through emails, forums, chat sessions, etc. could be used by third parties to generate emails Unsolicited We encourage parents and legal guardians to inform children under 16 years of age about the safe and responsible use of the Internet.
Depending on your location, and where permitted by local law, we may collect information about your children in order to provide you with relevant information about our products and services.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Your personal information may be transferred and processed in other countries where the laws governing the processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws of your country (including jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area) such as the US, whose level of protection of privacy is not equivalent to the European Union.
In such cases, when required by local law, we will ensure that adequate safeguards exist to protect your Personal Information. Depending on the location of the RB entity that exports the relevant Personal Information, this appropriate safeguard could consist of a data transfer agreement with the recipient, based on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. When legally required, we can request more details of these transfers and copies of these agreements.
To required and valid extent under local law, you understand that your personal information will be transferred and processed in this way.
- CONTACT US
We appreciate your comments. If you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding this Privacy Notice or the processing we perform of your Personal Information, or if you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth in “Your rights” section, which apply to your location, You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UPDATE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice was last modified on June 12, 2019. This document is a notice to you and not a contract between us. Occasionally we can modify or amend it. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will update the revision date at the top of this Privacy Notice. When the modifications are substantial, we will take steps to inform you. The new amended or amended Privacy Notice will come into force on the date of the revision. Always check if you have consulted the latest version of the Privacy Notice.